Friday 8 September 2017

Frankford, ON

Frankford, ON
If you followed the link from the Canada Skateboard Skatepark Map, I'm Sorry.
Since the map was created, I've been at odds with CS over the map and their use of my skatepark map, blog and photos. I had to push to be listed as a media partner, something that CS promised as part of creating the map with my work. I have, on many occasions, asked for the map to be fixed as the pin for the Frankford, ONTARIO skatepark is in Frankford, MICHIGAN. As this is the Canada Wide Skatepark map, I though correcting this pin in the United States might be a priority or at least handled within the year. Well, it seems there's been some turn over in the organization and the last 2 people I'd been dealing with are no longer there and there was a job posting for the position in early 2024. I even applied but did not get an interview.  Hopefully I can connect with the new person in this position and get things fixed and updated, since there hasn't been an update in ~3years.

For more about the park, including the address click HERE





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete