Tuesday 15 July 2014

Weekend trip 1

Went out to Picton, ON with some guys for a skate trip called Overage. Basically, we're too old for Road Rage, the youth trip in August.  
I got up really early to get some sunrise shots of the Ajax park for Jim of Spectrum.
  I hit up Port Hope on the way out so I could beat the traffic.

Got out to Picton and had a bit of a skate as the guys met up.
 Awesome mini-bowl.
We went back the next morning.
 I fell on the side of my right leg (more on that to come) and took a break.


Dudes were awesome.
 In the afternoon we went to downtown Belleville to hit this street spot.

 Then we went to the Belleville Park.
 Here I fell again, hurting the same leg. I kept skating for a long time until I couldn't pop off my right leg.



When we left to drive back to where we were staying I could hardly sit.
It got worse and more swollen the next day.
 Driving around on Sunday I saw this Osprey
As i was shooting pictures of it one of the other guys drove by me and honked. The bird looked in the direction of the sound resulting in this great picture.
On Tuesday, 3 full days later, this bruise started showing up.  Just in time for the next trip. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment