Monday 16 June 2014

splatter art 4

Did another round of splatter art in the yard. This time I had a project I was working on for a fee, one for myself and a roller derby poster project.
Did this one for $$$. 
The Chair of Power and Burden.  I did this one for the director/friend of a play I had the privilege to take part in. He wrote about it in his blog. 
http://www.studiosperanza.ca/wp/blog/the-chair-of-power-burden/
 This is based of some graffiti at the Whistler, BC skatepark in 2006.  It's the first art I did just for myself.
This one just happened when the silver and red paint didn't blend. I like it and it's not supposed to be violent.
Roller Derby!
I did these for a Derby event and everybody seemed to love them. The GTA Rollergirls used it for their event.
Some were given away and others were auctioned off.  Time to get rich of this passtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment