Sunday 1 September 2013

Month in Review (365 Project in August or something(part 2))

Month in Review (part 2)
I thought this month was lame til I started going through all the extra pictures I have.
 Morning of the Baseball tournament I hit up Icelands.
 Neil pulled a hammy and became cheerleader.

Afterwards I raced home to do more "art" with friends.
I had done the piece below for a DJ friend and he turned it into a great album cover.  He wanted his upcoming release to have some cool art done by me so I said "I guess so?"

He let me have at it and we had some fun (see video) and I think they came out awesome.
Catch up with Gobs the Zombie - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gobs-The-Zombie/402607959796556
or on his blog.
I did some other that day and the reaction upon delivery was great.



 Recon. Markham skate spot #2 is done. Just waiting on the park to open.

 Blunt rock & roll after working all night.

 Cassie Campbell skatepark, Brampton.
 Board Date. New 300 trailer looks great.
 Giant skating toad.



 Daddy Dave and Isabelle.
 Tai chi by Markham skate spot #1.
Stouffville, ON is getting a new park. (Old one above) The design looks great as it was done by New Line. I don't know if the paperwork can be read here but it says Patterned Concrete Ltd. is building the park. 
I was more than a little worried until I did my research.  They have done a few parks now and they are great. They include 8th street and King City. (bigger list here - http://patternedconcrete.ca/Principal_Projects/)


Looking forward to what September holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment