Thursday 8 August 2013

365 Project in August. An Epic Day of Epic Epicness.

365 Project in August. An Epic Day of Epic Epicness.
Day 220.
How can I choose a single photo of the day when today was so great.
In typical fashion I was up and out early to fit a few parks.
First stop, Coburg, ON.

Park #171.  Lots of puddles, some bent kick plates, concrete degrading in spots but at least the set-up has a logical flow to it.
Campbellford, ON.
Got held up ( delayed not robbed ) by a boat on the Trent/Severn waterway.
The park in right by the river and it truly is one of my favourite skateparks. The previous time I was here was also an epic day. Today was no exception cause when I pulled up I saw...
 This monster. Isn't he just great.
 Got the board in there for a sense of scale. get it.
As the late Steve Irwin would say "Gorgeous!"

Oh yes, the park.

 One of the sweetest bowls ever.
 New shade structure.
 Nice info panel with a bit from my hero, Jim Barnum, President of Spectrum Skatepark Creations ltd.
 Played with the GoPro.
Frontside up the Step-up gap. Last time I was here I couldn't 50-50 a ledge.

Cooling down, I took a walk by the river and spotted more life.
Nature Rocks.

Driving south I stopped at another spot on the river.
Nice to sit for a minute with having to fall off my board.


Off to my next adventure.
Brighton, ON.  Park 172 and 84th park for the year.

Leaving the area how could I not hit the Big Apple?
 You say no to that face.
Acting mature again.



I'm gonna go eat pie. 
Apple, duh!

16000km's What?

No comments:

Post a Comment