Tuesday 23 July 2013

365 Project Presents; Spott the Loonies best birthday ever!

365 Project Presents; Spott the Loonies best birthday ever!
Day 199. AKA July 18th, 2013.
On my Birthday I woke up at 6am and drove to a parking lot in Etobicoke. 
Here I am.
8th in line. Not bad. But what for?
Tony Hawk!!!!!! He told me it's also one of his sons birthday.
After the signing there was a Vert Demo Featuring Tony Hawk(duh), Lizzie Armanto, Mitchie Brusco, Kevin Stabb, Elliot Sloan and Lincoln Ueda.
This Ramp was setup in a matter of hours.
 Kevin Stabb being awesome. He wished me a happy birthday.
 Birdman pulled a 720 even with a giant purple hip bruise.
 This little girl kept rolling up and spinning this guys wheel.
"Hey, it's my birthday. Will you sign this?" works well. Got everyone on the tour.
Thanks to Jesse (http://www.thrivestudios.ca/) for some of these shots, like the one above.
Spent the rest of the day with family. It was also awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment