Sunday 28 July 2013

365 project on the Island.

365 project on the Island.

 Went out to Toronto Island on Day 207 with my friend Jordan.  
We zoomed around the island.
Saw this little guy. I know you can't see him but there is a weasel on the rock. It dove into the water and came up with a fish. It was not an otter.
Acting dignified with the ladies who were also enjoying the weasel.
 Found this Toronto Island ghetto skate spot.
And rode it. Park 169!
 I discovered I'm as tall as a light house.


And got this little dude on camera.
I also did this.


 Day 208. Mom came over and helped me out with the garden so I bought lunch from The Works. How could I resist a burger called "SK8R Boy" complete with peanut butter, havarti and bacon. Mmmmmmmmm.
Day 209. This is my dogs empty H2O dish. It's filled now and is one of several dishes they have. Spent the afternoon watching old Xgames on youtube.

As I have been doing this whole year of skate I've meet people who are just as driven as myself to build skateboarding. I haven't met this guy but his story is great. Nelson Kiefert has been skating from New Mexico to Washington state to raise funds for a park in his home town of Shiprock, New Mexico. The story is here http://www.sk8tour.info/ and here https://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Or-Nothing-SK8-Tour/437354242975032  

He's made it to California in the heat of summer(and I think it's hot here).  Anything helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment