Thursday 25 July 2013

365 Project hits Justin Biebers home town.

365 Project hits Justin Biebers home town.
Trust me, I only use "Justin Bieber" as a buzz word that might attract more hits. I can't say anything nice so I won't say anything about him.  Although he did sign a car...Google it.

Day 205.
I had BIG plans for day 205, but I just wasn't feeling it. I won't divulge the details of my "big plans" but they involved more driving than I did and I'll leave it at that.


I hit the Mini-ramp in Wellesley, ON.
It's at the Community Centre and most of the park is indoors.





Went over to my friends place for breakfast and hung out for a while.
Hit the Baden, ON park on the way through town. The ramps are good enough but the old tennis court in pretty haggard.


Stratford, ON. Hit The Biebs hometown park and was pretty unimpressed. Concrete pre-fab on pretty lousy asphalt. Lots of bent kick plates. Something really nice could be done on the same location.
Lastly, I made it to St. Marys, ON. Nice little park but something seems awfully familiar. Chatted with some local kids about nearby parks. 

Left St. Marys and headed home. 

Day 206
Hit the big X at AJAX in honour of Rosalind Franklin's 93rd birthday.
For those who don't know, she recognised the structure of DNA is a Double Helix. Science!
 Discussing defibrillation with a group of kids at the skate park. I'm a paramedic if you didn't know.
 Big Rock on the J.

I guess some days are better than others. Justin Bieber, Justin Bieber, Justin Bieber!


No comments:

Post a Comment