Saturday 1 June 2013

Detour in the 356 project.

A couple years ago I saw a spray paint on the highway that had been hit by a car. I could see how it had skipped down the road as its contents sprayed out. I thought it would be really cool to catch that on a canvas and the Art fusion experiment was born. The first on was done at my friends farm and resulted in some cool pieces. Below is 2 of the dozens of pieces we got by shooting spray paint cans with arrows and having a load of stencils.  Disclaimer - I do not claim originality, I only claim responsibility.
I decided to do another round and change the name to Splatter Art because it sounds less pretentious.
I get a lot of used cans from the graffiti zone a Pickering's skate park.
 Poof, as the can ruputues.
 Dr. Hurley
 Did a bunch on dead deck and have left a few at parks I visit.
 The Runway.
Boomstick 1
 The making of Boomstick 2
 Boomstick 2
Marty 1 & 2

No comments:

Post a Comment