Sunday 16 December 2012

The early parks.

When I took the trip in 2006 I lived in Pickering, ON(I still do but whatever).
The first Indoor park I went to was Shred Central back in my inline days(I have no beef with inliners and have my skates still)

RIP Shred.
I'dd also discovered Cummer park in Toronto with some friends.

A "not terrible" park but a real old style of design. One side is really more bmx park.
Before I'dd moved out of Toronto Spectrum Sk8parks had built "TheHoof"
The Hoof, vanderhoof bowl, Leonard Linton Park. whatever you call it this park is popular with young and old. huge bowl and a little street, theres also some power boxes that you can run your own light off.
Lawrence and Weston Roads, Toronto, ON   Medium sizes pre-fab park on a fresh concrete base.
Georgetown, ON  I include this now cause it's a lousy park and I don't want to include it later.  The poor design has all lines meeting in the middle. It's like a drain, a toilet if you will.  probably another Victor, Ford & Associates park.
Spott

No comments:

Post a Comment